Open for Limited In-Store Shopping!
We’ve seen other businesses set a great example for how to be open while still putting safety first; so we plan to set a great example as well by implementing firm research-based precautions to promote the safety of our shoppers and our Barristers.
Welcome to Phase One
– Face Masks Required –
– 6-Person Capacity, Max of 2 Per Group –
– 10-Minute Shopping Limit –
– No Public Restrooms –
– No Events or Game Library –
Face Masks Required
- All shoppers are required to have a face covering that covers both the nose and mouth. This is an airborne virus; wearing a mask is the single most-important thing we can all do to prevent sending more virus into the air.
- If you are the sort of person to play fast-and-loose with the mask rules:
We will ask you to pull it up over your nose and down over your chin. We will ask you keep it properly applied even if you’re in a secluded part of the store. If you do not wish to comply with those requests, we will ask you to leave.
- For our part, we will be wearing face masks for your safety.
- If you are unable to wear a facial covering for medical reasons, prior to your visit, call 414-988-1721 for available accommodations.
6-Person Capacity—Maximum of 2 per group
- In order to maintain social distancing, our stores’ customer capacity is currently 6. This way, you know that you’ll have space enough to shop without any possibility of crowding.
- Only two individuals per group will be admitted, so please plan ahead.
- If we are at capacity when you arrive, a Barrister will let you know and ask you to wait outside the store, or if you’d prefer, to return later.
- Please maintain a distance of at least six feet from your fellow shoppers while you’re in the store. There won’t be many of them, so this shouldn’t be too difficult.
10-Minute Shopping Limit
- We ask that you limit your time in the store to 10 minutes.
- That said, you’re still welcome to browse! We’ll be happy to discuss games that look interesting, show you what’s new and make suggestions while you’re here.
- This precaution primarily serves to limit the amount of virus droplets present in the air.
No Public Restrooms
- We’re committing our sanitization efforts to the public spaces in the shopping areas of the stores, rather than attempting to maintain the vigorous sanitization schedule required to provide public restroom use at this time, so our restrooms will not be available in this phase of re-opening.
No Events or Game Library
- It’s just not time yet. We’ll reintroduce our gaming spaces and events when a vaccine or equivalent solution has been widely distributed throughout the population.
Online Shopping Still Available
Again, orders in our Online Store and In-Store Pickup remain available. If you don’t feel entirely comfortable within the precautions we have set up, we completely understand, and we’ll do our best to make sure you have access to our selection of games, toys and puzzles without needing to set foot in our stores.