X-Wing Store Championship
Event Start: 11:00am
Please Note: Event tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable.
Online pre-registration is available through store close on Thursday, August 16.
This event will take place over a number of Swiss-style rounds, dependent on attendance.
Swiss rounds will be followed by a cut to the top players, who will then compete in a number of single-elimination rounds until we have a final winner.
Players are responsible for bringing all of the game components required to play a game of X-Wing. This includes all ship models, bases, pegs, Pilot cards, ship tokens, Upgrade cards, and tokens. In addition, players must bring a damage deck, sufficient dice for attack and defense rolls, a full set of maneuver templates, and a range ruler.
A squad cannot exceed 100 points, though it may contain fewer than 100 points. A player may choose to field a Rebel, an Imperial, or a Scum & Villainy squad. Players may choose to use either the original Core Set damage deck or The Force Awakens™ Core Set damage deck.
Store Championship Prizes
- Top 32 – Extended art Juke (second edition compatible)
- Top 8 – A set of three range rulers: range 1-3, range 1-2 and range 1!
- Top 4 – Alternate art Director Krennic card (second edition compatible)
- Top 2 – A plastic Cavern Angels Zealot ship card
- First Place – A Regional Championship Prize Bye (Redeemable at a future Hyperspace Trial)