X-Wing: Aces High MK-III
Event Start: 6:00PM
Format: Players will form a squadron of fighters all from the same faction with the following point costs:
- 1 single ship up to 100pts
- 1 single ship up to 80pts
- 1 single ship up to 60pts
- 1 single ship up to 40pts
When a ship is destroyed that ship is removed for the rest of the game. Instead they must pick one of their other ships in the squadron. The game ends when 120 minutes has passed OR 1 player has all of their squadron destroyed.
Players are aiming to get the most points before the end of the 120 minute round.
Most Points: Plastic Heroic card
All Participants: Extended alt-art of the Bombardment Drone bomber.
- First Hit: If a ship at full health suffered damage by an attack, a friendly remote, OR payload upgrade the friendly ship’s player scores 1 point.
- Shot Confirmed: If a ship would be destroyed after an attack, by a friendly remote, OR payload upgrade, the attacking ship’s player scores 2 victory points plus all victory points on the defender’s ship card (remove them from the defender’s ship card when they are scored.) Then place 1 victory point token on the attacking ship’s card.
- Stay in the Fight: If a ship flees, remove all victory points from its ship card. Its player loses 1 victory point plus 1 victory point equal to the number of victory points removed this way.
- Obstacles: If a player’s ship sets a maneuver dial and the controlling player executes a maneuver onto an obstacle and suffers damage to result in losing full-health, the controlling player loses 1 victory point. If a player does the above and results in being destroyed, it is treated as if it was fleeing.
- Restore Ships (Start of Round): Starting with the first player, each player with no ship in play rolls 1 attack die, and then places one of their remaining ships, placing it back in play with its rear guides at any position on one of the hyperspace points matching the symbol rolled. If it cannot be placed this way at any of the matching positions without overlapping another ship, that ship’s player places it anywhere in the play area at range 0 of a board edge (not overlapping another ship) instead.
- Initiative: Every new ship that enters the play area that has the same initiative as other ships will have players draw Numbered ID Tokens and place on their ship card to determine Initiative order until initiative is no longer tied.
- Scoring: Whoever scores the most victory points wins. In case of a tie it breaks in the following order: ○ whoever has lost the fewest ships in their squadron ○ whoever has the most health on their ship at the end of the game ○ final salvo between all tied players.