Legion Skirmish Tourney
Round One Begins: 10:30AM
Rounds: Three Swiss Rounds
Round Length: 90 Minutes
What is Skirmish? (The Short Version)
- Rounds: The game ends after five rounds rather than six
- Play Area: Skirmish is played on a 3’x3′ battlefield
- Battle Cards: A complete, distinct deck of Skirmish battle cards
- Army points: A Skirmish army cannot exceed 500 points
Skirmish Battle Cards
Players are encouraged—but not required—to bring their own deck of Skirmish Battle Cards or proxies. This could mean printing and cutting, or just getting creative with note cards tucked into sleeves.
Your TO will also have a few Battle Decks available for player use.
- All participants will receive promos from Legion Season 2 Tournament kit.
- The winner will receive their choice of one*:
- AT-RT Unit
- Speederbike Unit
- Dewback Rider Unit
- or 3,750 MVP Points
- More prizes to be determined!
*Winner’s prize dependent on attendance of 6+ players.