HeroClix: Sealed Battle Royale
Name: Sealed Battle Royale
Sub-Format: Battle Royale
Point Value: n/a
Description: Players will purchase a booster at the store and draft their teams using the following system:
1. When instructed players will open their booster and choose 1 element from the booster (e.g. figure and its card) and pass the rest of the booster to the left. Players will continue to pick and pass until all elements are drafted. Your drafted pieces will later be added to the prize pool as outlined below.
2. A player’s team are the elements they drafted on the lowest point value unless otherwise instructed by the judge at the beginning of the event.
3. Each player will choose a starting area and add 1 object to the map.
4. Players will battle until time is reached or only one player remains.
5. When the game is over all elements will be added to the prize pool as well as any prizes the judge may or may not add. Then the players will draft their prizes in a snake draft in order of winning (i.e. 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, 4th place, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, etc..) until all pieces are re-drafted.
New to HeroClix?
Play with your favorite super heroes, sidekicks (and villains) at our HeroClix events! Each week has a theme, scenario and/or format. Stop by to learn the game!